If you are new to property investing, it can be difficult to know what you should be doing. Here are some top tips for getting started
If you are new to investing, buying your first property can be a little overwhelming. There is a lot to think about, a lot to be done and there is a multitude of information out there on the web. So how do you know what you should be doing to get started in successful property investment?
In this live webinar, you will learn our top tips for successfully getting started in property investing, how you can go about achieving each step and how we may be able to help.
In this webinar, you will learn our tips for getting started:
- Assess your current situation. We will explain the importance of have an understanding of your income, current expenses, and any relevant assets and liabilities. This is essential to moving forward with your investing goals.
- Develop a strategy: A strategy involves more than the kind of property you want to invest in. You will learn why it's important to evaluate your financial structure and borrowing capacity, as well as identifying the structure and time frame you wish to invest in.
- Thoroughly analyse each potential market and property. You should develop a specific criteria that will assist in your search to find a property that suits your goals and budget. We will discuss why market research and property analysis is so crucial to successful investment.
- Be prepared for a process. Finance brokers, solicitors, building inspectors, insurance providers, property managers. We will take you through what is required in the property acquisition process and the importance of having a team you can trust.
- Be prepared for what comes next. You may think that once you have the keys to your new investment, it's all done and dusted. We will discuss what comes after settlement, such as how to manage and track your portfolio and review your investments performance.
- Register for this webinar and receive a Top 50 Fastest Growth Suburbs Report.
- Everyone who attends the webinar will also receive a Top 200 Highest Yielding Suburbs Report.
Thursday 13 July, 8pm AEST. Register Now!
By registering for this webinar, you will receive occasional property investment emails from Real Estate Investar. It's a free service and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your details are safe with us. We will never share them with any unauthorised third party.